Educational Psychological Assessment
What does this consist of?
- Parental interview
- Liaison with teacher / school
- Assessment of learning
- Assessment of achievement
- A parental feedback appointment
- A comprehensive report that is accepted by schools and all services to access supports
- Difficulties making and retaining friends
When would you need an educational psychology assessment?
Typically, these are completed when there’s concern about a child’s learning. An educational psychology assessment screens for Specific Learning Difficulties such as; Dyslexia